Thursday, October 22, 2009

Double Chocolate Cupcakes


huh..its been a long..long time since i last blogging...not that i didnt bake any..juz dat i was too lazy to type..huk3..well,during my hibernation period(shud i called myself hybernating?4get it),i did bake a few cupcakes.1stly,i made chocolate and peanut butter cupcake(well,same like the one down here)but with much2 more peanuts for Karate's movie night.2ndly,i did bake plain cupcakes with chocolate buttercream(same wit the older post except for the fact that i put on m&m's on top for deco)for Medcy's Birthday Celebration.Expectedly,weird things always happen whenever i bake.As for the 1st cupcakes,well,i pour in the wrong milk cuz the high fat one was run out of stocks(i was too lazy to go to other shops)As for the second cupcakes,i replaced icing sugar with caster sugar..hahha..can u imagine dat?the sugars stick in between my teeth rather than melting in my mouth!haha..wat a bad impression to the other Medcy's commitees.Well,enough of those cupcakes which i didnt even thought of including them in this blog.What i wanna share here is my latest cupcakes.DOUBLE CHOCOLATE.nyum2....well,what makes me bake them at the 1st place?Boredom staying at home lah..duh??!!well,it was on d 1st week of sem4's break...on friday to b precise...monday earlier of the week,ice skating wif karatekas.tuesday,shopping wif mom.wed n thurs,did nothing but medcy works and reading cecilia ahern's if u cud see me now.friday..baking!!!(as if i bake 4 d whle day)haha....at night i reserved myself for KBSworld or 8tv.yup..friday!!i went to d bakery shop and grab everytink needed to bake these cupcakes(well,not evrytink..juz d white choco..d rest i still ada at home)so yea..bake lah...nothing weird happened xcpt i poured in xtra whipping cream and made my ganache very runny and milky...haha..i planned to baked only 24 but since i've put in xtra here n there it comes out to be 30 chocolicious cupcakes.hehe...what to do?haha,,,well,my mom dont eat sweet stuffs,so she juz took 1.my older bro took 3 i guess...my fanatic young cute younger brother had about 6??!!!haha..well,hes a true fan of my cuppies.and i had only 2....so..theres so many left lor!!dat nite it happened that i msged wif my bestie,Moon.She told me that shes going to Langkawi island the week after.Gosh Langkawi!!i envy her.Despite the fact that i tried hard to convince my father to take me there too,or at least Malacca(my fav state in malaysia).Nothing could change his mind.And my head surrounds wif sooo much of jealousy over the fact that Moon will be going for 1 week holiday at one of Malaysia's top holiday destination.so i myself planned to go backpcking to penang(my 2nd fav state)haha..wif Alya of cuz!!(my futsal mate).S..the nex monday we headed to Butterworth by train n i brought 8 ofthese cuppies along.(what a great way to finish it up)So,alya(another fan of my cuppies)had 5!!haha...n i gave 2 cuppies to the talkative ipoh-rians besides our seat in the train and the last one for me..N guess wat??they love them n asked if i bake for living!!haha....im so happy to hear that.They even asked for the recipe(well,i didnt quite remember n was afraid i might told them d wrong one)So i told them i dont remember at all..huhu..Well,our trip??so much fun!!!!!!we visited so many places in 2 days time by using public transport 100%ly(mind u,penang has good transportation system!)Among the places we visited include Padang Kota,Batu Fringghi(gosh,i had sunburn),Gurney Drive,Penang Hill and Botanical Garden(dying to even get to tis place..2 ours of walking u noe!!)..huk3...eh jap..kluar topic..i supposed to tal bout cuppies oni here..haha..Kay2...enough.if anyone intrested to know on how to make DOUBLE CHOCOLATE cupcakes,just msg me.i'll mail u the full version.hohoho..okay... 2moro im going to make a saddy cuppies(for myself who just checked sem4's devastated results) and graduation cuppies(for my aunty).yea 2molo..okayh..i gtg..

xoxo,(budgt gossip girl)
annTQ

No comments: